AYURVEDIC WAYS TO STAY COOL THIS SUMMER
Ayurvedic seasonal guide for summer with Dr. Reshma Sinu ( Ayurvedic Doctor)
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine for well-being, which has been practiced in India more than 5000 years. The meaning of the word Ayurveda is science or wisdom of life. Great emphasis is placed on prevention, maintaining health through balance of diet, lifestyle, and use of herbs. Ayurveda says that like increases like, therefore we treat with opposites. For example, if it is hot outside, we eat cooling foods…if we feel dry, we eat moist, oily foods etc.
Ayurveda considers a season routine an important cornerstone of health,year around.Balancing the nature of your local climate or weather life style choices that offset the potential for seasonally, induced imbalances is one of the simplest ways that can protect your well-being.
Key points of workshop include:
1) Introduction and history of Ayurveda.
2) Best fruits and salads for summer.
3) Ayurvedic Indian juice making demonstration.
4) Best Face pack for summer, demonstration and sample will be provided for participants.
5) Introduction of cooling pranayama and mantra ( vedic chant) for summer.
6) Ayurvedic Home remedies for different health and beauty problems during summer.
Wrap the session with sharing Mythological regimens during summer in India.
Duration – 2 hour.
Date – June first Saturday .
Time – 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm.
Fee – $ 30 per person.
Sign up on the EVENTS page! Reserve your spot today!